Eligibility: Off-Premises Caterers
- New ventures are eligible.
- ProHost exclusive.
- Liquor liability coverage is included in most states.
- Commercial auto coverage will be considered in conjunction with the package.
- Coverage is written on an admitted basis with an “A” rated carrier.
- Accounts that are 100% off-premises catering or a combination of restaurant and catering will be considered.
- Minimum premium $5,000.
- Employment practices liability and cyber coverage available for most accounts.
- Caterers that specialize in weddings
- Banquet Halls
- ACORD applications
- ProHost Restaurant Supplemental Questionnaire
- 4 years’ currently-valued carrier loss runs (If in business less than 4 years, send all available years. For new ventures, provide a business plan.)
- Copy of standard catering contract
- Employment Practices Liability Coverage Endorsement FAQs (PDF format)
- ProHost EPL Legal Advice Line Service (PDF format)