Fine Dining Insurance
ProHost has been a leading insurer of restaurants since 1989. Our clients include many of the finest restaurants in the country. ProHost recognizes the unique coverage and service needs of high end restaurants and we have been meeting those needs for 25 years.
Eligibility: Fine dining restaurants with average dinner entrée price of $15 or higher.
- Exclusive to ProHost.
- New ventures are eligible.
- Unique coverage enhancements designed specifically for restaurants including food contamination, food spoilage, equipment breakdown, backup of sewer and drain.
- Business interruption coverage provided for off-premises power failure including overhead transmission lines.
- Liquor liability is included in the package.
- Excess coverage is available to accompany our package program.
- Rush quotes will be provided as needed.
- Coverage is written on an admitted basis with an “A” rated carrier.
- Minimum premium $5,000.
- Employment practices liability and cyber coverage available for most accounts.
- Protection class 8-10 property
- Cocktail lounges
- Risks with more than incidental entertainment
- ACORD applications
- ProHost Restaurant Supplemental Questionnaire
- 4 years’ currently-valued carrier loss runs (If in business less than 4 years, send all available years. For new ventures, provide a business plan.)
- Employment Practices Liability Coverage Endorsement FAQs (PDF format)
- ProHost EPL Legal Advice Line Service (PDF format)